Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Finally blocking!

I have made clear how I feel about blocking: I do not like it, Sam I am. I like it less than green eggs and ham.... which I would probably like just fine, I'm sure! So, I am currently soaking little miss Gibson Girl Pullover in the sink and will be blocking her momentarily. Once I have her all pinned out, I shall take a picture and place it below, like so:


It looks a little weird in this picture... the lace is more see through than it is in real life. I look forward to finishing so I can get someone to take a pic of me in it. :)

Now, we wait for it to dry. (and wait, and wait, and wait...)

Now that I can't knit on this, I potentially could start something else. However, I don't really have some yarn on deck with a project attached to it. And my 'brain wheels' aren't really spinning so fast tonight...

1 comment:

sukeyknits said...

Exciting! You've tempted me to consider knitting this next - it looks better in person than in the magazine picture. And I can attest to it looking really cool in person - great pattern/yarn selection combo.