Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Another Chapter Ends

Well, today was my last day at my current job. I managed to avoid most of the stupid tasks that my boss 'assigned' to me by beating her at her own game- I distracted her by talking about former students and asking her about her siblings (she has eight of them!!!) She beat me to the punch and invited me out to lunch, so that gobbled up a good amount of time, too! So, the hours zipped by and neither of us got much done, which is FINE with me- it's better than covering desks with contact paper! Wheee!

I am spending my first evening of freedom vegging out big time. I'm not even beading. The more immobile I am, the better! Tomorrow, I'm heading down to see my friend Heather, to help her pack to head off for yet another Ironman triathlon. She rocks.

Hello, summer off!

No comments: