Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Three Meows for Catfish!

Meow, meow, meow!

Okay, catfish do not meow, as far as I know. However, I cooked a little somethin' up that was good enough to write about, and it was soooo easy! I took a page out of Cece's playbook, and made me some fish, rice and zucchini. I don't have a grill, but the catfish was AWESOME. I took some 'seafood magic' (an easy little somethin' to sprinkle on seafood to make it yummy) and mixed it in with breadcrumbs. I breaded the fish, and stuck it in the frying pan until it was done. It was seriously awesome. Go and buy yourself some catfish right NOW! (Hey, I didn't steer you wrong with the mojitos, now did I? DID I!!!)
On an unrelated topic, I have been watching "So you think you can dance" while knitting. This evening, Dmitry ripped his shirt off, and I thanked him out loud. Possibly about eight times. I even stopped eating my catfish to share my appreciation. Yay shirtless Dmitry!
And now, with a tummy full of catfish worthy of three meows and my eyeballs full of shirtless Dmitry, I will return to knitting the Noro sweater. I sewed the shoulders together, and am working on the collar... and yes, the sleeves are currently blocking. Too bad it will be too hot to wear it for a few months now...

No comments: