Friday, December 22, 2006

6 Weird Things About Me

Well, Cece tagged me for a meme, so here goes. First off, the rules of the meme:
THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the weird things about you.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
However, I will absolutely not publicly share what I think are the 6 WEIRDEST things about me... I'm just too weird for that, and trust me, you can't handle it, baby! Also, I will not be tagging 6 new people, because I don't have 6 blogs that I read that I know the writers of well enough. (Plus, rules were made to be broken!) So, in no particular order...

1. I am afraid of the carwash. It makes me all nervous to go through one of those automated carwashes. It's all splashy and you can't see anything!

2. I think French's yellow mustard tastes super good with cheese pizza. It's like mustard with a big, soft warm pretzel, but with cheese and sauce along for the ride. Try it- you will be pleasantly surprised!

3. I am not ticklish, except when exceedingly relaxed. Boyfriends are occasionally able to get a giggle out of me.

4. I think long, prominent, pointy "Roman" noses are extremely attractive on a man. Conversely, I think that upturned noses are exceedingly unattractive on anyone.

5. I have several odd talents: I can whistle and hum at the same time, I can make my tongue into the shape of a 3 leaf clover, and I can stick my pinkie up my nose to the second knuckle. I can also make my eyebrows do 'the wave'.

6. I like almost all foods. I can think of almost none that I would absolutely refuse to eat. There are a few I don't particularly like all that much, including liver, green tea ice cream, and bitter melon. I can't think of any others to put on that list at this time. Circus peanuts, the candy? Not that great, but I'd eat them if they were the only candy available!

So, now you know a few odd things about me. Some of you might know a few more...

Anyway, I will be leaving tomorrow morning to go to my parents' house for Christmas. I am assuming that I won't be back home (and blogging) until at least the 26th, so have a Merry Christmas if you celebrate it, and I'm now over and out for the next few days!

1 comment:

sukeyknits said...

The second knuckle! That's just... I'm speachless.