Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Poker not-so-hottie...

Well, after my extra snappy comeback to Poker Hottie, s/he responded with little vim and vigor: "Just Poker Hottie!" Bummer. With a screen name like that, I was hoping for a little more. So it goes.

I am pooped. Tonight, I did a jewelry party at Cece's house, and although not everyone was able to come, it was still a good evening. It was my last 'jewelry selling event' of the year, and now the pressure is off and I can just relax. I have two custom items to make, but there is no rush, as they are not gifts. And once I return from my parents' house after Christmas, I will be able to reveal all of the secret things that I made for people! Yippee!

This past Saturday, I went to a party at my neighbor's house. Two days prior, I had gone to my social work staff meeting, where we did a Yankee Swap, and I ended up with the gift I had brought! Therefore, I had a ready made gift to bring to the Saturday party. The woman who ended up with the scarf I brought loved it (yay!), and I got to go home with a bottle of Sambuca! What are the odds! (Party at my house, any day, any time!) Plus, I ended up spending part of the evening talking to a really nice guy. Oddly, he is not really my 'type' looks-wise- he is a MUSICIAN (which I hate hate hate) and has weird musician hair. However, I am remaining open minded because the conversation was so enjoyable! Plus, he has a sensible day job (web designer), so at least he's not the cheap, mooching type of musician. However, he is still the type who plays music, which sometimes drives me crazy. If there are ever any interesting updates, I'll let you know. (note to self: never ever tell boyfriends (if I ever get one) about this blog!!!)

Good night, all. Maybe I will muster up some pics and a more interesting post now that I will hopefully be less exhausted. But until then...

1 comment:

Cece said...

Hey! The party was a blast...

I tagged you for that '6 weird things about me' meme - if you want to do it. The details are on my blog...