Monday, January 22, 2007

Who you gonna call?

STASHBUSTERS!!! On the first day of the Bustalong, I conveniently had a day off from work. Even more conveniently, I had some yarn and a new baby to knit for. My friend Laura, whom I've known since I was a wee baby myself, just had a new baby girl, so I managed to do some knitting. Observe: tiny angora booties that are so fuzzy, they look blurry! Knit from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. They are quick, adorable, and always a crowd pleaser.

Next, I made a verson of the five hour baby sweater from this link on the web, and the Baby Tart hat from Knitty.I have purchased buttons for the sweater, and will apply them post haste, I swear!
My stashbusting skills are becoming honed, but I notice that I have not yet picked up and finished those items that will only take a short time to finish. I think I might be trying to convince myself that I'll do them over February vacation. I guess time will tell...

No comments: