Thursday, February 01, 2007

You're Going To Be Shocked

I know, I know... the sock knitting thing is getting tiresome, particularly considering the fact that I have other, non socky things that are so close to becoming completely finished projects! However, I just can't seem to help myself. And hey, I'm still working off of stash yarn, so it's all good.

Anyway, I started some socks that I spied on Kate's blog, the Pretty Comfy Socks by Debbi Young. They're knit with Cascade Fixation, and I have enough in my stash for a couple of pairs of socks... how truly convenient! Observe my current progress, and gaze in wonder at their fabulousness:

Okay, I might be slightly exaggerating their awesomeness, but they are pretty great. The pattern features a short row heel, which in general I am just not a fan of knitting. It seems perfectly fine for wearing, though, so it's all good. I'm bustin' a move on sock #2, and will be wearing these mocha-tastic socks in no time!

No comments: