Sunday, April 22, 2007


Beadin Path Haul 4-20-07
Originally uploaded by amandammmq.
As promised, I am now sharing the pics of the beads that I bought on my quickie trip up to Maine the other day. It was a beautiful day. The sun was out, but not too hot, and I managed to radio station surf to good channels the whole way up and back.
My first stop was to the Beadin' Path in Freeport, which is just a wonderful place. It is a large store, with a very wide variety of beads - vintage and contemporary lucite, vintage German and Czech glass, vintage and contemporary Swarovski crystals, pearls, a rainbow of seed beads... well, you get the point. The customer service is also great, and I was happy as a clam with what I found. I didn't even drive through the middle of town - I was a woman on a mission!

No comments: