Thursday, April 12, 2007

Self Portrait Thursday
Someone, somewhere in blogland decided that this would be a good idea. No clue whether or not I'll be able to keep up, but it's worth a try. Here is today's offering. So thoughtful. So sophisticated. So silly.


My super secret knitting is probably under a week away from being completed. I am thrilled. And you will be, too. Cuz then you'll be able to see it.
I had a brief scare today regarding my new studio. I received an email stating that indeed, the finish date looks like it will be June 1, which is great. However, the email also announced that two people had decided against renting spaces, and a floor plan was included in case anyone wanted to swap to the newly available spaces. In this floor plan, MY studio was gone. GONE! It was merged with the one next to it. I sent a calm email (I was nervous on the inside, though) and was told a few nerve wracking hours later that it was a mistake, and that cute little studio # 18 was indeed going to exist. Whew. Heart attack avoided.

No comments: