Saturday, April 21, 2007

Silver Bracelet
A bracelet for Cece. Although it's not quite what she asked for, I honestly think she'll like it even better. (crosses fingers)


Today is the second to last day of my April school vacation week. It rained almost the entire time, and the river in town flooded again, although not quite as bad as it did last year.

Yesterday, I went on a road trip to a couple of bead stores up in Maine and managed to bring home quite a wonderful haul. I'll flash some pics later on if I get a chance!

I am less verbose than usual... I did not sleep well and have really been awake until 4 AM. Around 6 AM, I finally gave up on sleep and got up to do laundry. I smell a nap in my future.

1 comment:

Cece said...

I. Love. It.

You are just a rock star.

I just got back from yoga. I want to nap too - but I have to go work on the porch. : (