Saturday, May 05, 2007

Beads from Glass Bead Extravaganza, 5/5/07

I went to the Glass Bead Extravaganza today, and came home with a small assortment of handmade lampwork beads. It was a wonderful show, with some incredible artists there, but I managed to stay away from buying super expensive focal beads!
After the bead show, I went around to a few places for Somerville Open Studios and had a nice time. I ALSO stopped by the camera store, and checked out digital cameras. I looked at a super fancy one with an optional macro lens, and all I can say is WOW. I wish I had the money for that- it was AMAZING. The quality of pics you can take of items... say... of jewelry.... unbelievable. I guess I'd better start saving my pennies, or winning the lottery or something...

1 comment:

Cece said...

"I wish I had the money for that".

Ha. We know how long THAT lasted!!