Friday, June 22, 2007

Go With the Flow Socks

Pattern: Go With The Flow Socks by Evelyn Clark, from Interweave Knits, Summer 2005
Yarn: Skinny Socks superwash sock yarn by Spunky Eclectic, in the Aztec colorway
Needles: size 0 double points
Notes: I liked the yarn a lot - there was no risk of pooling, and it was just nice, mottled, and pretty. The pattern was very simple - easier than it looks, and I had it memorized in moments flat. This made the project a mellow one! I found no "picky Amanda" pattern errors, so was very happy all the way through the pattern.

So, what is up next? It's a tossup, really... I just got the new Socks That Rock sock club yarn in the mail a couple of days ago, and it is lovely... but I also have a real itch to start a lacy shawl with the second ball of tencel yarn I got at the fiber show a few weeks ago! Decisions, decisions... aww, heck... maybe I'll start both! :)

1 comment:

Cece said...

Start both. I did.

Yoga Sunday at 9:30???