Tuesday, July 03, 2007

London Bound!

Well, I will be getting up at a ridiculously, horribly, ungodly hour tomorrow morning. Why, you might ask? I will be heading to London to visit my sister, see the sights, and check out the first two stages of the Tour de France! It even turns out that one of my old high school classmates lives in the city, and I will be meeting up with her at some point.

I'm doing this trip in a pretty casual manner... after all, I'm spending a whole week in one single city, so I figure I'll have plenty of time to hit the high points, as well as doing a bunch of poking around and meandering.

In other news, I moved in to the temporary studio space this past weekend! Now, I'm torn... do I just stay in the one I'm in, or do I move in to the one that is being built now? I have until the 15th of July to decide, but... I'll be away until the 11th! I made good use of the last 3 days, setting up the studio and even getting a bunch of jewelry making done. I absolutely LOVE having an organized space with all of my beads within reach, and plenty of table space to spread out. I LOVE the extra space in my condo, and I LOVE that I don't have to put everything away in order to declutter my home after finishing a project.

I have taken some pictures of the new space, but seriously, folks, I'm not kidding when I say that I have left a lot of the planning and organizing until the 11th hour for this trip! I am pretty much squared away, but sowwy... I'll be making you wait for more!

1 comment:

sukeyknits said...

How exciting! I love London- great museums - my fav being the National Potrait Gallery, well and the Tate of course. It's great you get to spend some time there - instead of just passing through. Have a great time!