Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm Spying on Youuuuu!

So, recently, I decided to try and add a map to my blog, to show where visitors to my blog were from. I didn't quite get that far, but I did find a site called Clicky that can track how many visitors I get per day, and approximately where they're from. (the approximately depends on where their server is or something like that?) Anyway, I am thrilled to see that I appear to have a few dedicated readers from all over the place!

My sister, for instance, peeks in on me every day (waving hello to you, Liz!), and my parents seem to check in a few times a week, as well (howdy, mom and pop!). I won't embarrass the rest of you unless you WANT to be embarrassed. So here is my offer: if you visit me on any sort of a regular basis, please feel free to comment and say hello, and include a link to your blog/ website if you'd like a mention.

I should also mention that there are a few people who subscribe to my blog via a RSS reader, and if they don't actually visit my blog, I don't think it registers as a 'visit' by Clicky... but I know you're out there!

As for my day today, it is a bit cloudy out at the moment, but I have a nice day planned out: bead show, pick your own peaches, lunch, go to studio, followed by dinner, and a movie at a friend's house. Then tomorrow, I will most certainly have a horribly exhausted first day of work.... I have been legitimately TRYING to set an alarm and wake up at 'work time', but in my 3/4 still sleeping stage, I have rolled over, turned off the alarm, then gone back to sleep. Not so good.

Oh, and my NEW espresso machine officially sucks... you remember when I almost set my old coffee maker on fire a few months back and got the new machine? Well, the steamy arm thingy stopped steaming a couple of weeks ago, and the on/off knob broke off this morning after being troublesome for a week or two. Ugh. I am quite certain that I do NOT have the receipt any more. Luckily, I still have a French Press and am enjoying some seriously muddy coffee as I type. Oh, and have I mentioned that I haven't even used the thing more than once or twice a week since I got it? Damn you entry level Krups product, damn you right to hell! May you be infested with a litter of ratbabies at the dump!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, too... ratbabies are too GOOD for the espresso machine. WAAAAAYYYYYYY too good.

1 comment:

sukeyknits said...

I'm all self conscious now - very big brother like. Bummer about the coffee pot. FYI, wrong web link for Clicky, it's really, http://getclicky.com/. You've got me thinking...