Thursday, August 30, 2007

Self Portrait Thursday

In an effort to prepare for an invitation from Ravelry, I am going to be trying to photograph all of my knitting that I still have in my possession (that is, it hasn't been given away as gifts). I decided to start with my sock collection, and was somewhat disconcerted by the pile when I gathered them all together! I did indeed start to photograph them on my feet, but my apartment was almost 90 degrees, so I stopped and took this picture instead:


Sweet, sweet socky love.

9 comments:

Liz said...

That is by far my favorite shot from SPT so far. It is so cute and almost looks like the socks are hugging you back!

Amanda said...

thanks!
which liz is this? i know a LOT of you...

Liz said...

i guess i should post as lizmo from now on so it is more clear...

Cece said...

Socktaulous!

; )

Liz said...

Hey have you seen the saga of the tree sweater? Check it out:
http://erika.fisherking.org/?page_id=271

sukeyknits said...

Are you getting close? I'm still in the upper thousands - long ways off (i.e procrastination in the documentation). Can't wait to see all the pics (you always take such great ones - no pressure or anything).

Amanda said...

i'm number 11,200 or so on the waiting list. you?

sukeyknits said...

I'm way out in left field as I'm #20849. We should hijack cece's site - can't believe she didn't mention something - especially to her two most organized friends :)

Amanda said...

i already established to cece that i felt she had majorly failed us as a friend. ;-)
are you the 20849th member, or are you #20849 on the waiting list? if it's the first option, you're ahead of me. if it's your waiting list number, on the other hand...