Saturday, August 25, 2007

What in the....

Those of you 'in the know' will be able to figure out what in the heck I have knit here:



The rest of you will just have to wait a bit longer until such time as I choose to reveal the secret!

I will say that it is all knit up, and is just waiting some seaming. I will also say that I used the new yarn from the Blue Moon Fiber Arts Rockin Sock Club, which arrived two days ago. When I first pulled out the yarn from its packaging, I was all, "oooOOOOooohhhh!" when I saw the blue end. Then, I pulled it out a bit further and saw the weird brown shade and was all, "ewwwww?????" But then I reevaluated after I had wound the yarn into a center pull ball and was all, "oohhhhh. I get it now!"

Here is a shot of the yarn:





I am currently continuing to work on the project, and will post the final result and reveal the secrets of the mystery.

No comments: