Sunday, September 02, 2007

Oh My Goodness, I did it!

I finished knitting the Myrtle Leaf Shawl. I am currently mustering up the motivation to lay it out to block, and then if I point the fan at it overnight, I really do think it will be dry and ready to photograph tomorrow.

Next up? I'm attempting to copy a much loved cotton cardigan from The Limited. I'll have to document my work on that soon, too. One arm down. I do hope it ends up being wearable!

Oh, and here's a little something to chew over: if you are someone who thinks he/she might be on the list to be receiving something from me for xmas, AND if you think you might enjoy receiving something knitted from me, NOW is the time to drop some hints. Socks, hats, scarves, knitted/ crocheted market bags, face cloths, dish cloths, bath mitts or similar items would be fun for me to make! (And with those hints should be sizing hints, too...)

1 comment:

Liz (made in lowell) said...

Hey, congrats on finishing the shawl! Can't wait to see it.

I've been knitting washcloths lately (just straight squares in knit stitch) would be interested to see what you are doing with them patternwise.