Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hack Hack, Cough Cough

Ugh. Partway through my work day yesterday, my sinuses, throat and ears all started hurting kind of a lot. By bed time, I was sniffling and sad. When I woke up today, it was ouchytown with some phlegm tossed in for extra fun time. Ick!

I know what happens when I go to work in this condition: I get all supersick, and stay that way for weeks. So, today I stayed home and drank a lot of orange juice and rested. I figured while I was horizontal, I'd list a bunch of new things in my Etsy store... so I did just that! Here is a small sampling of these items:







They can be bought at my Etsy Shop. Feel free to just ogle, too. :)

This Saturday and next Saturday, Western Avenue Studios is having their Open Studios. It will be great, because a lot of artists will have their studios open because of the upcoming holidays, and hoping that people will come on by to do shopping. It will be a great opportunity not only to shop, but also to browse around and admire artwork created by local artists. You should totally come. 10-6, Dec. 1 and 8, 120 Western Ave, Lowell, MA. Sweeeeet! You can find additional directions at Western Ave's Website.

Finally, apologies for my severe lack of posting as of late. I have no excuse other than being busy and tired. Just like everyone else, right?

I will leave you with a cute picture of some of my dollies getting drowsy. No, we are not tired! We want to stay up!

1 comment:

Lizmo said...

Ack! Hope you feel better. Your new items are gorgeous - might have to buy meself a christmas present...