Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More Tiny Sweaters!

After I posted the picture a few days ago of the short sleeve Blythe sweater that I made, several people contacted me saying how much they liked it! So, I am going to be starting to make sweaters to sell! I have whipped up a few more of the short sleeved ones, and will be starting up with long sleeved ones after I fill my first few orders. Here are a couple of shots of the short sleeved models:




Two of them are going to be winging their way to my first dolly sweater 'customer'. We're actually doing a swap, where I am going to be receiving some much coveted pom pom trim for my sewing escapades, and some little fabric scraps.

Now, off to knit! It's even more fun to knit these little sweaters because I'm using leftover sock yarn from projects of days gone by, and it makes me think of the other things that have been made from the very same yarn. Nice!

No comments: