Monday, January 21, 2008

New Sweater!

No, Cece, I didn't finish the hoodie yet. ;-) A member on the Blythe forum (thisisblythe) mentioned that she had access to pom pom trim to make doll clothes with, and i have been totally unable to find any in the nearby stores. I suggested that if she wanted, we could do a swap, and she said she was interested in a short sleeve doll sweater.

After a few tries (too big, too lumpy, lame pattern, etc), I came up with a cute, one piece pattern that just slips right on. I'm thrilled!



I'm glad I had a reason to try this out. I will definitely make more short sleeved sweaters in the future!

2 comments:

willynillywaterlily said...

What a great job you did on this sweater! Your Blythe is very pretty, too!

Marianne said...

Check it out - You make my day!