Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Let's Get Some Shews!

In case you don't get the reference, you may wish to watch this video on youtube.

Anyway, as Kelly says, "these shews RULE!"

First up, some schmexy shoes from Franko Sarto in black and ivory:


And then some equally schmexy shoes from Anne Klein:


I was at Marshall's and tried on like 50 pairs of shoes, and these two pairs both scored the 'good shoes' trifecta: they were cute, reasonably comfortable (for heels), and were on sale. What more can a gal ask for, except, perhaps, for equally schmexy outfits to go with said shoes? The first pair will go nicely with this ivory lace blouse I have (and either black pants or black skirt), and I suppose the pewter ones would go with a pair of jeans and pretty much any top I wanted to put with it. Pewter is a neutral, right???

Anyway, feel free to invite me to an event where heels would be appropriate, particularly if there is no walking and very little standing involved.

That would be great.

1 comment:

KnittingKnirvana said...

I have one word for you: Vavavavroooom!!!!

And pewter is a neutral in my world! :)

I wear silvery colors with blues, white, purple mostly.