Thursday, September 04, 2008

300 posts! plus one!

Okay, so I missed announcing that my last post was the 300th. And I certainly never remember my blogiversary... it was two years in March. I did think that it was cool to note that I had 300 things that I wanted to write down for the public to have access to, should they choose to.

Blogging is really weird that way... people post things about themselves that we would never have dreamed of sharing with the world 20 years ago. Of course, the internet changed all of that. It is now easier to keep in touch with friends, 'chat' online, see pictures of what our pals have been up to, and even make friends with people whom we have never met, and may never meet!

It's all pretty cool to me... I hope this internet thingy sticks around for a while!

2 comments:

sukeyknits said...

Congratulations! It's funny how these milestones sometimes slip by unnoticed. Here's to another 300 great ones.

KnittingKnirvana said...

Congratulations! I love reading about your adventures and look forward to many more!