Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Photos - where are they?

Many apologies to those of you who visit hoping to see pictures of projects I've been working on - I have been quite lax in that arena. I can tell you that I started (and abandoned for the moment) a lovely lace scarf, Started and finished a silk tank top, and am getting toward the end of a blue cardigan. The silk tank top has even been worn in public, and the verdict was that it was flattering, particularly in the boobular region. Success! Too bad the verdict was passed along by a gal pal, rather than, say, a smolderingly sexy, single, heterosexual, emotionally stable, tall, employed and housed, man. But whatever... maybe next time!

However, now that I'm back at work, I get home when the light is poor in my apartment, and can think of all kinds of things to do other than photographing my knitting! So, my humblest of apologies. Just think, though... when I finally get around to taking pictures, there will be MEEEELIONS of them, each more yarny than the next!

1 comment:

KnittingKnirvana said...

I hear ya! I lack in the picture taking and the regular posting too. I hope you are feeling better!!!