Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Yet Another Impulsive Idea

So, you all may remember how I took some tap dancing lessons this spring and summer - I decided to do so quite impulsively, and had a great time!

This time, I know perfectly well that I am not going to have a great time...


I signed up for a twice a week boot camp style workout class. Squats, pushups, jumping rope, more pushups, running, crunches, you get the idea. And today, it was raining. We had to lie down outside on the grass in the rain...

My hope is that six weeks from now, it will not suck quite as badly as it did today! Oof!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

That's nuts! I'll take my cushy Wii Fit any day : )

Are you coming to knitting tomorrow?

tnt said...

Wow! that is crazy and great.

Jenny Brewer said...

My friend does the boot camp, and loves it! I don't think its my thing, but maybe you will end up loving it!