Friday, January 23, 2009

Sniffles, Speed Knitting

I have had the sniffles this week. Not a super stuffed nose, just really runny and ouchy. I do hope it stops soon - it is so runny, it woke me up at night, running right out of my nose! (ewwww)

I have been doing a fair bit of knitting, but as I have already noted, it is not sharable at the moment. When it IS sharable, I shall simply point you in the direction of pictures from the pattern book! Too cool - it occurred to me that indeed, the items that I'm knitting will be the ones modeled for the pattern books... neato! I handed in the first project, and now have a cardigan and a cabled vest to churn out.

Sorry for the pathetically short post - it is bed time and I totally have to sneeze. Again.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

sorry about the sneezy nose but I can't wait to see your mystery projects!

Liz (made in lowell) said...

Sorry to hear about the uncooperative nose, but you are a knitting rock star!