Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Meet Max!

I know, two posts in one hour... but I had to give him his own post. I got the "okay" from his parents to post his picture online, so here goes!

My nephew was born this past Saturday! I have seen a few pictures, and even got to see him on video over Skype last night - he is all cute and great and I adore him already!

Here he is, modestly shielding his face from the paparazzi:


And here he is with Mom and Dad (my brother and his wife), looking all elf (or dwarf?) like for the trip home.


Now, August seems sooooo far away - that is when I booked a trip to go out for a visit. Max, I will totally bring presents, okay?

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Awwwwwwwww What a cutie!

Jackie said...

Cute!! He looks like your brother.

knittingknirvana said...

Max is a cutie!! And your sister-in-law looks great!--So much better than I did when leaving the hospital.