Monday, April 13, 2009

The Surlies

Do you ever come down with a case of 'The Surlies', where you just feel surly for no good reason? I have been a bit crabby today, and also not very hungry at all, which is very odd indeed. I don't feel sick. I've been quite able to pull it together and be pleasant and polite and even cheerful toward other people as needed, but I really didn't FEEL like it.

In unsurly news, I have a couple of projects for myself that are quite close to completion. Here is a closeup of some knot stitches in the High Neck Lace Top (ravelry link) that I am about 75% finished with:




I was told that the knots looked like nipples by a non knitter... perhaps that is why I was drawn to the pattern!?!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Really, Amanda? 75% done? You just made me surly ;-)