Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bead Crochet

For a long time now, I have avoided listing things on Etsy because I just loathe photographing jewelry, and do not enjoy the listing process in general. However, I finally took a bunch of photos the other day - about 175 of them in less than 30 minutes, actually... and some of them were totally usable, after some cropping and such. Here are a few of the photos:






I think the rainbow on black one is my favorite picture. Anyway, as I was listing the bracelets in my Etsy Shop, someone actually bought one of them - it was very exciting! I guess I ought to go ahead and list things every so often. Too bad I hate it so much!

Tomorrow is Friday, and I'm looking forward to it. For whatever reason, it's been a dog of a week... going by very slowly and my time at work has felt kind of stressful. Fortunately, I have a social worker staff meeting first thing tomorrow morning, which means that I will get the chance to sit quietly and soak in social worky knowledge for a few hours before reentering the hubbub of being in a middle school.

Speaking of work, I am continuing to tutor after school. The extra money is certainly nice, but I have to be honest... I love me some free time, and the tutoring is really cramping my style. It's not immediately after work; I tutor about 1 1/2 hours after I get out of school. that's not quite enough to get out and exercise (and clean up afterwards), just enough time to go grocery shopping... but I will think twice about tutoring again in the future.

Time to sleep...

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Those look great!