Thursday, May 07, 2009

Rrrrrrrippppp.

Dagnabbit! I finally have some more time to knit for myself, and the sweater I'm already halfway done with is DEFINITELY too big. It's supposed to fit nice and snug; here is a photo of the Gathered Pullover of which I speak. I have knit all the way up to the armpit (in the round), and finished the rest of the front... so I tried it on. It is nice and loose, nowhere near the snug, body skimming fit that is appropriate for the style/cut of the sweater. Rats!

So, I am going to have to rip the entire thing out. Yarrrrgh! I am tempted not to rip the body out just yet, and to knit up the sleeves first so I feel like I'm actually making progress. However, I'm going to an all day workshop tomorrow, so 11 inches of circular stockinette might be just the right speed for the day. We'll see.

In other disappointing news, I did not win the NH Powerball lottery drawing last night. Bummer, dude.

No comments: