Thursday, August 20, 2009

Finally!

I started a post back on August 7, but then my computer started acting sassy, so I never got to finish! I am back from Oregon, where I finally met my new nephew, Max! I took about 150 pictures, and whittled them down to about 50 sharable pics... click here if you want to see them all, or simply enjoy a few selected pics below.

Here he is, enjoying the swing at the park... we pushed him very gently of course, since he can't quite sit up on his own yet...


Here is my brother, probably making entertaining noises for Max:

Max REALLY liked the flavor of my sister Liz's hand... he was going to town on it!


Napping in the baby carrier:


Enjoying his play mat:


I enjoyed my visit, particularly meeting Mr. Max. Of course, I also attended the Sock Summit, but that is for another post!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

awww, what a cutie! :)

It was great to see you again!