Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Garbage Disposer!

A while back, I may have mentioned that my garbage disposal had kicked the bucket. With work resuming in two days, I finally figured that I had better get kickin' on some of those around-the-house jobs I've been meaning to work on.

I was initially worried that I would not be able to install it myself, but finally just went to the store to ask about how hard it really is. Turns out, it's not that difficult at all! It would have been easier if I had been able to find a unit that was compatible to my old one, but that was just not meant to be. However, the whole process, including rewiring and everything, took less than 1/2 hour. That's less time than it takes to put together an Ikea bookcase!

I have run the garbage disposer successfully already - no leakage, no problemo. I am tickled pink!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Way to go! I'm duly impressed by your courage and handiness. =-)

What's next?

Lizmo said...

You are amazing!!