Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Finally!

Well, after being at this job for 3 1/2 years, I FINALLY have an inhabitable office! They came in and gave me a thermostat that WORKS, and set the temperature to a very bearable 68 degrees. For some reason, it still gets up to 10 degrees warmer than that at times, but not because hot air is pumping into the room, but maybe just because I"m on the top floor and in the middle of the building.

I can live with that. After all, it's below 90! Woo!

It is so nice to be able to actually pick out a sweater to wear to work, that I'll be able to wear ALL DAY and not have to plan ahead to have a light, summery top on underneath...

Finally!

1 comment:

sukeyknits said...

Congratulations! Gotta love layering. Love the cat feeding ideas. Still need to work on that one. Merry Christmas!