Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas Pictures, FINALLY!

I don't know why I was dragging my feet on this, I really don't. No, wait, I think I do... I took SO MANY pictures, and I kind of dreaded going through all of them and culling out the good ones, deleting the terrible ones... so, here they are.

I know you all are probably wanting to see the Max pictures most of all, because really, who doesn't like to look at a cute baby doing cute things? Even if you don't like babies, it's just PICTURES of a baby, without the reality of bad diaper smells, screaming, drooling, or other things that dislikers of babies generally object to. So, on with the cuteness!

First up, how much fun is a Viking in the box... especially a lampshade box!


"Isn't there more? Please???"


"I like my truck!"


Father and Son


"Hewwo!"


Max and Auntie Amanda (sure, it's not the most flattering pic of me, but... don't we look like we're having fun?)



Up next, a few candid family shots:

My pretty mom:

Her snazzy husband, my dad:


My grandma:


My sister Liz, and her future husband (!!!) Markos:



It snowed over the time I was at my parents' house, and I took a ton of snow pictures... but I cheated and took them all from inside! Hahaha! Here is one I liked a lot:


And finally, some photos of the Christmas tree decorations:





You all are in for another treat for my next post... pics of my friend Cece's kids! Yippee!

1 comment:

sukeyknits said...

great pics! that new lens is awesome.