Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Visit to Cece's House!

I got to hang out with Maggie (um, and her mother, Cece) this past weekend... as soon as I arrived, an adorable sleeping Maggie was deposited in my arms, where she slept and cuddled for quite a long time, actually! Being half the size of Max, she felt small and light and wee. I loved it!

Eventually, she woke up, and I was able to get a couple of pictures of her, including a shot of her in her new Viking hat, knitted up by Yours Truly. She was a bit of a Crabby McCrabbersons during the photo shoot, but still managed to look adorable.





I love that last arty shot of Maggie, don't you? All professional-like.

And, a couple of cutie pictures of her older brother, lovingly referred to as Hulk:



1 comment:

Hailey said...

Possibly the cutest baby hat I've ever seen!