April is Here!
A new month is upon us! That means it's time to wrap up and review my goal for March. If you need a refresher, the March plan was:
1. Track food and exercise on My Fitness Pal every day during the month of March.
2. Assess utility of this plan at the end of the month and decide whether or not to continue.
For #1, I was successful. I logged my food and exercise onto My Fitness Pal every day for the month of March.
For #2, I would have to say that this plan was extremely useful. I lost some weight, and have definitely adjusted to eating a bit less than I was before.
I will definitely keep it up and continue using My Fitness Pal into the foreseeable future.
And now onto April!
I have a goal for April, but I am SERIOUSLY not looking forward to it. The goal for April?
Just shoot me now. I hate cleaning. So. Very. Much. I especially hate this month's plan, because I am going to include the loathsome process of putting some things up for sale on Ebay and other places. I think I'd rather get clocked in the shin with a golf club.
So, here goes:
1. Clean condo, section by section, reorganize, dust, throw away items as you go.
2. Photograph and list items for sale online
3. Consider photographing before/ after
4. Assess utility of the plan, consider developing a maintenance plan
So, there you have it. Let the fun begin.