Friday, February 06, 2009

A Good Time was Had by All!

As most of you seemed to remember, my birthday was yesterday! Wednesday evening, I was bestowed some delicious cupcakes, some soffffft yarn, and a bottle of wine. Thursday, my coworker baked me a cake, and in the evening, I went out for tasty beverages with friends.



The drink above was called an 'island girl'. It was mostly just fruity, and was 100% delicious! I had a very nice time chatting and laughing with friends... I couldn't have asked for a nicer evening! After I went home, I had a cupcake. Delicious!

7 comments:

Peldyn said...

Yumm cupcake! I can has?

aweso said...

oh, happy barfday! glad you had a good time.

Anne said...

I'm so sad that I missed a Blythe appearance!! She must have left before I got there! HAPPY BIRFDAY! ;)

Anne said...

PS. I would love a hat like hers ;)

Mary Hosmer said...

I check your blog all the time and I enjoy reading it.

Mary Hosmer said...

Added my picture.

Mary Hosmer said...

Added my picture. At least trying to do so.